Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Favorite Bits of Advertising

I have fallen in love with some recent bits of advertising that I have seen around the Philadelphia Underground.

First is a somewhat older Pabst Blue Ribbon campaign. I can hear you know "GET OUT! Pabst has good advertising?" These posters have been up for a while at the Lombard/South Broad Street Line stop:





More recently they changed the adverts on the Walnut Street Stop as well. These are very clever and simple. They look pretty killer in person:



















And my Starbucks cup made me smile today. I was surprised that they are printing a 3-4 color cup. I guess when you charge that much for coffee beverages printing costs are nominal. I really like the reinvention of the old mermaid logo:



Just some nice advertising I thought was worth sharing.

Your Daily Barista

1 comment: