Friday, September 4, 2009

I Live In a Constant Seinfeld Episode - Exhibit D .2

The Pool Guy
Season 7, Episode 8
Original Air Date: November 15, 1995

This is more like a Seinfeld coincidence than an actual event in my life, thus the ".2" title.

Two months ago I was forced to join a new health club. After much research and a few gym tours, I decided to join The Sporting Club at The Bellevue. It's amazing and I am very happy with my decision (well, the $99 a month is a little rough, but it's worth it) it's literally two store fronts from my office and above my subway stop....Perfect.

Anyway.

The locker rooms are on the 1st floor and the cardio equipment is on the 3rd floor. Under normal circumstances I usually do a pre-elliptical work out by taking the stairs, however, yesterday I wasn't feeling too hot so I decided to hop on a free elevator. There was a poster in the elevator advertising a new class given by Ramon, a new instructor. Well, naturally the first thing that comes to my head is "To see Ramon?"



The class sounds really interesting and I am thinking about taking it. Knowing me I will go to one class then never go back. I guess it's a good thing he is an instructor and not the pool guy or else this might happen:



I can't wait for the next time I tell the Captain that I am going to the gym. I suspect he will look at me and say "To see Ramon?"

Your Daily Barista

No comments:

Post a Comment