Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Never Wrong, Except Maybe This One Time

OK, I know A LOT of useless information. The Captain and I always argue over stupid facts like the actor from this movie was the kid in that 80s commerical. The Captain disagrees, I look it up on the interwebs, and then I yell out "HA! In your face!!" when it turns out I was right.

The Captain and I were having one of these sort of disagreements. This time it was about whether it was Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin who compared themselves to Shia leBouef (or whatever. I refuse to Google his name, I don't want to add to his rating. I hate that kid for ruining Indy 4). I insisted over and over again that it was Peter but the Captain, God love `em stuck to his guns in saying it was Homer.

Well the next day when I got into my office there was an email in my Inbox that was titled "So There!!!! told you." Here is a screen shot of that email:


So Captain, I am letting the whole world know....I was wrong!


Once.

Your Daily Barista

No comments:

Post a Comment