Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Seinfeld is reuniting on Curb? All Signs Point to Yes!

I make no secret about my love of Seinfeld. I have at least one "That's a shame" moment a day. When I have a conversation with Popi it's essentially just reenacting our favorite scenes (with his being "It's a little funky"). So, in honor of the cast of Seinfeld reuniting on the newest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I would like to share with everyone my favorite Seinfeld Moments.

Like every show, they have had their bad shows (pretty much all of season 1 and "The Voice") but even at its worst they still had some memorable moments (in no particular order):

"All Signs Point to Yes!"

George and the Whitman Sampler


The Street Toughs, Cedric and Bob

Jean Paul Jean Paul's "This Son-of-a-bitch is ice cold"
Let me know some of your favorite Seinfeld moments!

Your Daily Barista




And just to show that I love Curb equally as much, here is a nice "Best of Leon" compilation that someone put up on YouTube (NSFW):

~YDB~

No comments:

Post a Comment