Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Live in a Constant Seinfeld Episode - Exhibit B

Today for lunch I decided to eat something that I haven’t had since Christmas, a Cosi Signature Salad. I love those friggin things. Cosi, like most sandwich shops, have a discount/member card that you get swiped with every purchase. It keeps track of what you order and you are awarded points towards free food and drinks.


I lost my card. I normally wouldn’t be pissed about it; however, I had earned a free entrée. Since I had/have no money, I could have cashed in on that deal.

I only bring this up as Exhibit B on how my life is like a Seinfeld episode. You may remember the Festivus episode entitled “The Strike” where "Elaine's use of a fake phone number backfires when she loses a card that will entitle her to a free sandwich."*

Here is the supporting evidence:
"The Strike"
Original air date: Aired: 12/18/1997 - Season 9, Episode 10


Here is a clip to hold you over until find the actual clip.

Your Daily (and slightly broke) Barista

*http://www.tv.com/Seinfeld/The+Strike/episode/2406/summary.html
http://www.getcosi.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment