Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 3 Faves of the Week

week of 10/5/09

It's the all South Park Edition!
Rainforest Smainforest
Spontaneous Combustion
The Succubus

Astute South Park viewers, will notice that my choices are the first 3 episodes of Season 3. I have been watching this show since the beginning and feel that Season 3 is my favorite, and I daresay, their best. The animation still has that handmade look and not the over animated feel it has now, but most importantly all the kids, especially Cartman, still have that childlike ignorance. Cartman's script hadn't yet turned into all hate and jokes against the Jews.

So in honor of South Park's midseason premier, I am sharing my Top 3 favorite moments from my Top 3 episodes.

Rainforest Smainforest


  • Cartman's intolerance
  • Getting Gay with Kids



  • "Hey why don't you take a picture?" "Ok, Cliiiick."

Spontaneous Combustion


  • "I love you Randy." "Make love to me Randy, please"
  • The reenactment of the Stations of the Cross
  • "Or else." "Or else what?" "Exactly"

The Succubus

  • Cartman's Eye Doctor and "My fat little piggy"
  • "My eyes are all Di-o-bated"
  • The Tree Fitty Story

Coming in at 4th place:
Christmas in Canada


  • "Shitty Airlines. May I take your order please"
  • French Canada's "Would you like a moo 'stache"
  • Scott "he's a dick"

The Midseason Premier of Season 13 starts tonight on Comedy Central.

Your Daily Barista

All images were downloaded at South Park Studios.

1 comment:

  1. I have nothing to add to this because I do not watch South Park. Sorry Madam C.

    However, I did nominate you. Check out the bliggity blog.

    ReplyDelete