Thursday, October 29, 2009

Business in the Front, Party in the Back



My boss asked me to pick her up a copy of the latest Philadelphia Weekly (PW) and boy was I glad I did! Look at that cover! I had to do a double check to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

That is one beautiful mullet.

I love the sub-head, too: "Terry Oleson can't shake his reputation as a serial murderer"

Well Terry here is a bit of free advice: Cut. The. Mullet. Off! There problem solved. I guarantee no one will think you are a murder. I believe the mullet is one of the key accessories to the circa 1980 serial murder.

The same rules apply to you as they do to the man in the cape from yesterday:
1) you look FUCKING ridiculous
2) it never was a good idea
3) no one thinks you look good*


* Let me clarlify: The only people who think mullets look cool are those without mullets cause those without mullets like to ridicule those with mullets.


YDB

No comments:

Post a Comment