Friday, October 9, 2009

I hope I didn't get a sympathy vote

The fabulous, beautiful, (and newly engaged! Hoorah!) LizzieBeth over at Lizzie In Progress has bestowed upon me the "Lovely Blog Award." LB is the best and you all should check out her bliggity blog. You can read all about her up-coming nuptials to the equally fabulous JEGs.


Oh by the way here is my award. I made that bitch LARGE and IN CHARGE.


The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are:

Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

To be honest, I don't read 15 blogs (I don't even think I have 15 actual friends), but I do stalk these people:

Lizzie in Progress
(and she is Progressing nicely if I do say so myself)


Shannanigans
(Shannon, I feel like I know you from somewhere. You look like a girl I used to know in HS named Shannon. hmmm? I love your love of food and your lack of kitchen skillz. No fear you are not alone, for I lack them too.)


Sexy People
(Dead Sexy)

The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee
(I say that at least once a day and chuckle. This site makes me want to become a crazy cat lady.)




1 comment:

  1. haha, you make me blush Madam C ;)

    Trust me, it's wasn't a sympathy vote.

    And I totally agree... Shannon looks familiar to me too!!

    LB

    ReplyDelete