Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to go to there

In the immortal words of the Liz Lemon "I want to go to there" with the "there" being the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.



Unless you have lived under a rock for the past few years, you know that last week was the official launch of the new wizard themed theme park at Universal Studios...in Florida. Not California as I had once believed.

It looks AMAZING! (Bear with me while I nerd out right here) Butterbeer, Every Flavor Beans, Chocolate Frogs, owls, robes, wands (that's what she said? lol), sneakoscopes,  Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and just about anything else imagined by J.K. Rowling will be featured. I need to go there and I need to buy everything they are selling.

I am Universal's ideal customer. I'm a Harry Potter nerd with cash-in-hand and willing to go into debt just to outfit my nephew in full Gryffindor regalia. I can picture him now in a maroon and gold scarf and a eyeliner lightening bolt scar over his right eye (I must get there prior to Halloween!) Oh he is going to be so cute. See!!


Poorly photoshopped projected image of Lil' Chrissy Potter!

YDB

No comments:

Post a Comment