Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who got a hundred dollar bill, y'all?

So by now my more astute readers must have noticed all of the Amazon links on my site. Why are you whoring your blog out to Amazon?

Well the answer is simple! I can only afford PBRs (Pabst Blue Ribbon to all you non-rednecks out there) to drink and Amazon will give me money. OK, so it's not that simple. You, my faithful readers, need to do your part, too. Here is how it works:
  • I write about something I love or hate
  • I offer up my review*, good or bad, and try to make humorous. 
    *I will always be honest with my review. It is up to you if you want to buy it.
  • After reading my awesome post, you decide "Fuck yeah, I totally want that product!"
  • You then click on the link provided.

The deal is, if you purchase something through a link on my blog, I get an ever so small kickback from Amazon.

So bust out them credit cards and support my alcohol habit and my love of craft beers.

YDB

Oh, by the way, there is a sneaky aspect of these links. I plan on writing about things I want to make it easy for people buying me gifts. That's right. I am that shallow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment