Thursday, November 19, 2009

My....5 Faves of the Week

I am a little behind in posting my favorite things. "A little" is a bit of an understatement. So let's start anew:

1. paleisthenewtan.com

It's the new People of Wal-Mart. I will admit some of them look (and probably are) very Photoshopped, but I don't care. You know what baffles me the most, it's not that these douchebags look like happy carrots, it's that ladies look as though they think these happy carrots are hot. How do you look at them and think "OMG, I totally wanna hook-up with him." I mean they look f-ing ridiculous. Then again, look at the chicks hanging all over them, they don't look to bright.



2. Mad Men

Mad Men
is AMAZING! Everyone should be watching this show. This season's finale was incredible. It's funny, as a woman I should totally be on Team Betty, however, I can't help but have a soft spot in my heart for Don. Betty was such a bitch in the past few episodes. I mean, so he's slept with every woman he meets, he really does love Betty. Oh and the whole company situation got me totally pumped! Watching them take the reigns of their company and give the Brits the figurative finger, got me all pumped. Sigh, if only I could do that....

Contains Spoilers:


3. Google Doodles

I always get super excited when I log into Firefox and notice Google is using new Doodles. In honor of Sesame Street's 40th Anniversary, the Doodle Masters (I don't know if that is what they are called) came up with a great line of Monster themed Doodles:










To see more Google Doodles, check out this website.
By the way, for all of my readers in their late 20s, early 30s, do you know that Gordon is still alive and living on Sesame Street. I mean he looked old when I was a kid.




4. Andre Agassi wore a hair weave!

Andre Agassi has been all over the news the past few weeks. Apparently he wrote a tell all, Open: An Autobiography, in which he discloses many aspects of his life. His crappy marriage to Brooke Shields, the fact that he hated tennis is whole young life and career. But it's the revelation that he wore a hair weave that I find to be the most exciting. I mean meth addiction, smeth addition. I can turn on Intervention
any day of the week and see a meth addict. I mean, this is a weave!! It all makes sense, I always thought that it looked so ratty. He probably wore the sweatband just to keep it on. I may have to read his book to see if there are more weave stories.




5. Mario Kart Wii


I was very peeved that the Captain bought this game when we have groceries to buy and rent to pay. The first weekend we had it, the Capt. deepened his already cavernous butt template in the sofa. He would have played it non stop if I hadn't forced him out of the house to visit Grandmom Pocono.



Well, I must admit, I am totally hooked. Even though I am completely terrible at this game, I still love playing online with the nerds. I have yet to break 5th place. My favorite online player "The Cat Burglar." This "Burglar" is even worse that I am. Plus the Captain and I think "the Burglar" should change his name to the "Pussy Snatcher." I mean come on! It means the same thing, and yet so much more.

The best character to play as - King Boo.

Reason 1: I say in a terrible Forrest Gump accent "But King Boo you ain't got no legs." I mean how does a ghost drive a car?

Reason 2: When you pick him he does this sweet thing with his tongue. Which I must mimic whenever I chose him:


2 comments:

  1. Ok, so out of this whole post, the only thing I commented to JEGs about was ..

    "Did you know Andre Aggasi wore a weave????"

    It's like telling me the Santa in the mall isn't real. I feel soo... soo... cheated.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Kart is pretty addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete