Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Festivus!

For the story of Festivus
JeffisaGeek.net provides the video clips.
Source

It's time for the airing of grievances, I gotta lotta problems with you people!

1) PA UE - Get your shit together and send me my paperwork. Two months of this non-sense is BULLCRAP!

2) In the same vain, Brian Williams - Stop reporting on the shitty job market. Those of us looking for jobs know that the market is the pits. You telling us that just makes us even more depressed and anxious.

3) The Captain - Can you please put your dirty dish(es) in the side of the sink with the rest of the dirty dishes? Your dish is not special and is not entitled to special treatment.

4) Weather at the Beach - Stop being windy. It literally blows.

5) NBC 40 Sound Guy - What is that annoying 'thumping' noise on Monica Ott's mic? Is it her heart beat? Is there a small mammal living in her poorly fitted suit jacket?  Is it a bad mic? I don't know. What I do know is that it is irritating and should be fixed.

6) TruPanel - I have signed up for at least 7 studies and have yet to be chosen! WTF. Why to I keep getting denied? I would be the best test audience. I have an ungodly amount of free time and I love being opinionated. PICK ME!  Also, you should get points for all surveys you complete. Surveys are few and far between anyway so what's the big deal. Might give away too many $5 Starbucks Gift Cards?

7) 'Now Hiring' Signs - Stores, don't put them in your window if you are not actually hiring.

8) Jay Leno - I am forced to watch you every night because I only get Channel 10. Your jokes are unfunny, your guests look uncomfortable, and the group meeting you as you walk out looks forced and pretentious. You suck!

9) Mega Roll Toilet Paper - You do not fit in my TP dispenser, nor do I think you fit in anyone's TP dispenser, making your argument about using less TP invalid. To get the TP to fit, I end up using 1/2 the roll.

And finally,

10) People who drive with their placards hanging from the mirror - It clearly says "Remove While Driving" yet everyone ignores it. I tried driving with Popi's hanging in my window and it is extremely distracting. I could barely see out of half my windshield. Imagine if I had the vision of an 80 year old with cataracts and a bum leg.

So as Festivus draws to a close, it is now my turn to fight my father in a Feat of Strength. I think I can take him!

YDB

No comments:

Post a Comment