Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 Faves of the Week

The rain is over, the sun shining, the weather warmer, and here are some things that are making me smile this week!


America's Next Top Model is back!!

What used to be a guilty pleasure has pushed it's way out into my public life. I love ANTM! I seriously love this show. I love everything; the wacky challenges, the girls who think modeling is on par with feeding the hungry, and of course Tyra. Yes! I said Tyra. She is just....no words, no words. As long as you understand that it is the All Tyra, All the Time Show, it becomes tolerable.

The best part: watching the show and trying to figure out what scenes The Soup will be tearing into on their next episode.

Cycle 14 is going to be great. Girls getting hit off runways with pendulums, the zany Editor-at-Large of Vogue is a new judge, this chick:

Is it me or does she look like a man in drag?

Angelea. The uber bitchy chick from last season who was sent packing in the first episode. Well she is back and with a vengeance. She is going to be all up in everyone face this season. OH! this chick (she's the 'character' who thinks she knows everything) grew up in a cult. She looks like a cultist:



Last but certainly not least, cutie Nigel. He is just so lovely to look at (drool over same difference.)

NIIIIICE. The photo came from Epoch Times.



WTF. Why does Mr. Jay have silver hair?




Oh and for someone who was proud to be a tubby,






she sure did slim down!



So sit back and take it for what it is...one big, extra hot (and sometimes sticky) mess.



Roy Lichtenstein Style Makeup

Check this out! I think I found my Halloween costume for next year. So who's having a party?


See additional photos at The Trendy Girl!!



And finally Mad Men Barbies

Mattel released a series of Mad Men Barbies. It's too bad that they aren't packaging them with tiny Hi-Ball glasses and cigarettes. Here is a great article from the New York Times about this new collector series.


I wonder if the Sally Draper doll comes with a dry cleaning bag to play with?


Oh and on another Mad Men note: I think I am buying a Joan Holloway style Pen Necklace. Think about it, it's a genius idea. I am always losing my pen through out the day so why not just incorporate it into my daily accessories.



Want one too (or if you want to buy me one) the Joan Halloway Pen Necklace is available on Amazon!












YDB

No comments:

Post a Comment