Thursday, May 28, 2009

So what about this 3 o’clock Coffee name?

From when I was little I can remember my mom would brew a pot of coffee everyday at 3:00pm. It was like clock work. She would come home, get changed and make a pot of coffee for her and my dad. As a little kid, I never really understood this daily ritual? Sure it smelled really good, but why did it seem like a necessity.

When I started working my 9-5 it hit me. Work sucks…balls. It not only sucks in general, but it sucks the life out of you, too.

So, what’s my favorite part of the day? When my co-worker, Lans, knocks on my office door and says “3 o’clock coffee, cupcake?” Going to the coffee shop down the street is the best excuse to leave my desk for a few minutes and take a breather.

I hope you think of this blog as a breather from whatever you are doing…or should be doing.

Your Daily Barista

No comments:

Post a Comment