Thursday, May 28, 2009

Are you ready for your first fix?

Well after months (and months) of talking and kicking around topics, I have finally started my blog.

This blog started as a review of local coffee shops in the area. The plan: everyday I would buy one small cup of black coffee at a different coffee shop near my home or office and write about it. I wanted to find that most perfect, most delicious cup of coffee in the Greater Philadelphia region.

I abandoned that idea rather quickly. It wasn't so much buying coffee at the local shops, it's just the reviewing of them on a daily basis. I also remembered that I had a full time job. But when I do find that most perfect, most delicious cup of coffee, you will be the first to know.

So now, Three PM Coffee is simply a blog about my somewhat interesting and, at times, amusing life.

Your Daily Barista

No comments:

Post a Comment