Monday, April 12, 2010

006: All Harry Potter Edition That's What She Said: Part Deux

Nerdy fan art...and no. It's not mine. Mine would be so much cooler.

It is with a great sadness that I announce that I am on the final book of the Harry Potter series. I am dreading the end of this series. I feel like these little witches and wizards are a much cooler, more productive version of my own family. I really want to be a wizard. Now that I am living on my own I have realized that wielding magical powers would make my life so much easier. Just imagine, I could say Toiletous Scrubious and the toilet would be clean. That would be so amazing.

Hello Malfoy, look who hit puberty!
I hate to admit this, but I a big fan of Malfoy and Snape; especially in
The Half-Blood Prince.

But back to the topic-at-hand. I was so excited to see the return of the perverted side of Harry Potter with this last book. I was disappointed with the serious lack of TWSSs in the Half-Blood Prince, but never fear, The Deathly Hallows is chalk full of TWSS jokes!

I realized the following: (3 Wizards + 3 Wands) x housework = Comedy Gold.
Page 8
- Malfoy put his hands into his robes, withdrew a wand...
Page 8 - he expected to receive Voldermort's wand in exchange for his own

Page 113 - Ron discussing Harry's birthday present Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches, "You'd be surprised, it's not all about wandwork, either."


Edited on 4/19/10
Page 454 -
Grab hold and make it tight. I'll do Potter!


Also check out this video that I stumbled upon on Current.com. Hilarious!



YDB

Still need to read the Half-Blood Prince or see the movie (the best so far, in my humble opinion), just order them through Amazon and you will be in the Wizarding World of Hogwarts in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment