Thursday, January 14, 2010

004: HARRY POTTER EDITION!! That's What She Said

That's right my friends, this is the All-Harry Potter edition of That's What She Said.

As some of you may know, I have been sucked into the habitual drug that is Harry Potter. I started a bit late (summer of 2009), but I am on Book 5, The Order of the Phoenix, and I am already dreading the end of this series. I love the little, plucky wizard (I was using my Top Gear voice on that last sentence.)

Movie Poster for Book 2. Look how tiny and cute they are.


It started with Book 4, The Goblet of Fire. That is when I thought, "Humph. This wizarding world is one giant TWSS joke. Where's Great Scott when you need him?"

Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking clearly to post them as I was reading them. But not with Book 5, I am planning to underline, highlight, and dog-ear every one-liner I can find. Wizards lend themselves so well with the TWSS joke (you know, the wands and everything) that it's really quite disturbing.


Movie poster for the Order of the Phoenix. Something is a bit off. They are getting pubes!


page 105: Cover your faces and take a spray," Mrs. Weasley said to Harry and Ron...

page 187: Harry's, whose hands had been busy preventing the escape of Trevor, received a face full.

I will totally post more as I find them.

YDB

No comments:

Post a Comment